PROMISES, PROMISES

A closed meeting on openness?

A workshop on government openness is closed to the public.

Where is that transparency?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091206/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_open_government

It shows how big of a LIAR our CIC is! Seriously, this was one of those "promises" I really wanted him to keep! I thought "Hey as long as they are transparent and open I can keep a better eye on the issues". But again Obama has failed!

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Read my lips "NO NEW TAXES"

We Will be greeted as Liberators and will be OUT of there in months

The wars will pay for themselves

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

I am not a crook

Shall I go on or do you understand where I am going?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I understand where you are going, Sweet. Obama is as much a liar as Bush, Clinton, Bush, Nixon..... WOW! Comparing Obama to NIXON?!!!

Somehow I was really hoping for better.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Maybe, the next time we have an opportunity to elect a president and we are presented with the failings of his character, we should listen. The person who occupies the Oval Office MUST be of good character, morals, values, and integrity. We were told exactly what kind of man Clinton was and BO. The people voted them in anyway. I spoke to one lady who would vote democrat even if they had Bonzo the Monkey running. Another voted for Clinton because Al Gore was cute. These people shouldn't be allowed to vote. They either don't understand how important it all is or they don't take it seriously. When the skeletons in the closet fall out, we should look for someone else.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

Somehow I was really hoping for better.
    __________

LOL Some how I thought he stood for CHANGE! Oh same politics different suit! But you stay okay with that Sweet, you obviously were against Bush's administration yet condoning Obama to act the same! Yeah High Five!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I was comparing him to a POLITICIAN, which last time i checked HE WAS,,,,,

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• LOL Some how I thought he stood for CHANGE! Oh same politics different suit! But you stay okay with that Sweet, you obviously were against Bush's administration yet condoning Obama to act the same! Yeah High Five!

Ya got change, I like most of the change. you don't big surprise. What does Bush admin have to do with this?? Are you comparing President Obama having a closed door meeting with President Bush invading a country on manufactured false intel while taking resources from Afghanastan, then telling us that we would be greeted as liberators and wouldn't have to pay for the wars and would be out in months??? ummm, I don't think one is equal to the other

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• When did I say that BS Sweet? I am talking common knowledge that you disagreed with Bush's administration. I did not single out those quotes. Stop being an Obama drama momma... k? You must think that no Dem had a hand in those wars... well you'd be wrong.
    Also isn't Obama continuing the wars? Oh thats right HE IS! Obama's Iraq withdrawal plan will take three months longer than he promised on the campaign trail, and it will leave a residual force of between 35,000 and 50,000 troops in Iraq.

I am saying you are showing it wasn't okay for Bush to be a sneaky bastard but it is okay for Obama.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I am saying you are showing it wasn't okay for Bush to be a sneaky bastard but it is okay for Obama.

ding! ding! ding! we have a winner!!!!
    Anonymous

but, but, but....he's so smooth, he's so sexy, he's young and fresh, and he's not mccain, and he has no experience, but he's better than palin, and, and, and, he was a member of the harvard law review......big friggin deal! he's a loser, and this country will be paying dearly because of all of the losers that voted for him.
    Anonymous

• When did I say that BS Sweet? I am talking common knowledge that you disagreed with Bush's administration.I did not single out those quotes. Stop being an Obama drama momma... k? That had nothing to do with this question, YOU are the one that likes the drama...K

You must think that no Dem had a hand in those wars... well you'd be wrong. I know they did and they did so for re-election and they SUCK for it..., where di I say they didnt? O nowhere you just THINK you know me and you are WRONG

Also isn't Obama continuing the wars? ummm, first, he NEVER said he would STOP the war in Afghanastan, go back and WATCH the debate and LISTEN to him discuss this very subject. As for Iraq, he had to deal with the situation as it WAS not as he wished it to be

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009