Did you ever feel like you outgrew your childhood friends?

Is that wrong when you are more of a go getter and they're a settler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Happened to me a lot... most of my childhood friends never completely high school and have been arrested at least once, and most are stuck on drugs.

Started outgrowing them in junior and high school

as a note i am about to complete my bachelors in criminology and am moving on to grad school....definately more of a go getter.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Different strokes for different folks. They might be living their dream while you strive for your's. It's all good. I didn't out grow them as much as we all went our own way to find our fate

Answer by admckenzie at 8:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• yeah, one of mine has called me twice and I've yet to call her back- let it go to voice mail both time- I just don't have the time to talk to h er right now- don't really care what is up with her- I know that is sad but it is true- I have kids now and she doesn't- I just feel that we dont ahve anything in common any more
    Anonymous

• I'm not friends now with any of my childhood friends. I guess we all outgrew each other. We are facebook friends though
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2009