What Do You Want For Xmas, but You Know You're Not Going To Get It?

I would like the Nikon D-3000 it around $500.00 but we can't afford this Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband home. he is deployed again, been married 5 yrs and he has only been home for one Christmas.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 8:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Christian Louboutin shoes!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• To have our property taxes paid. Since DH lost his job in January. And we're having hard times! He was at this job for 24 years! We met on Christmas Eve. I was 16 he was 18. He was my only Christmas gift that year and for many others! I'd love to feel Well for Christmas! That doesn't happen here either!! I hope some way you all get your Christmas Dream come True!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• omg i am saving up for a nikon d300s. i want a highend camera so i can start taking pics of my LO myself. im not that great of a photographer so i'm hoping a good camera will help me to produce good pics! but i am not asking for it for xmas.

something that i want for xmas but i know i wont be getting is a $500 visa gift card.
    Anonymous

• My wedding rings that we have not been able to afford since day one and we have been married for 2 years lol
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• For my bone tumor to not come back and my leg to magically heal! Aside from that...material possessions, I suppose a Folk Art print of Colonial Williamsburg in the fall, I won't be receiving that. :(
    CallieLynsMommy

Answer by CallieLynsMommy at 9:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I would like anything, I know I won't be getting a present since DH hasn't given me one in 24 years.
    Anonymous

• I want to stay home. I really don't want to pack up the kids and travel from one family's place to another. I'd rather just hang out at home, sit by the fireplace, roast marshmallows, drink hot chocolate, play games with the kids, watch a dvd or two, open some presents, drink a little wine and hit the sack with hubby...................never gonna happen - husband's mom wouldn't like it very much........oh, well, a girl can dream, can't she?
    Anonymous

• Camera, vacuum, shoes that aren't torn, ERGO carrier, a proper leash for my dog, a phone, money to neuter my spray-crazy cat, a couch he hasn't sprayed, a table that isn't made of glass (I feel uneasy about it possibly breaking), a washer and dryer, so many things for my baby that we can't afford. Hell, I'd be happy to have a hat and gloves that fit.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• the margaritaville margarita maker. lol

been asking for that for a few years now - he just gets me a slurpee
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2009