could people please look at my question and give me some advice. I have asked his question all day and can't get an answer thank you!

i'm 10 weeks pregnant and I woke up this morning after a long night of coughing and when I went to the bathroom I had a clear mucus like discharge it was a lot I think. About the size of a quarter. It didn't smell or have color it was just kind of like petroleum jelly looking. I can't ever remember having this when I was pregnant last time so I'm just wondering if this is normal or should I call my doc?
Also I understand that when you are full term you will loose your mucus plug but i'm only 10 weeks!! Thanks so much for your advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my only advice to you is stay stocked with panty linners. I wore on all day everyday when i was prego both times. Dont stress it i freaked out too but its completely normal. Just to be on the safe side i would atleast call and talk to the doc, that would ease your nerves too. Good luck mama and enjoy the pregnancy :) Merry christmas to you and your family
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• If it was just a discharge, clear, no odor, no pain I wouldn't sweat it. If you will feel better to call your Dr..call them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• probably just normal discharge. if you are too worried about it just call you dr. tomorrow.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 8:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Id call the doc.. I have had two kids and i cannot remember if its normal.I have to say that my discharged changed a lot through out pregnancy , but Always call just in case..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Normal :) No worries. Discharge increases during pregnancy. You don't even have a mucus plug yet.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• It's just normal pregnancy discharge, sometimes it can be heavier then other times. Some women and some pregnancies it's heavier then others. *normal*, you're okay, baby is okay! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2009