What is a good Pre-natal Vit??? (sorry closed it on accident.. lol)

What is a good prenatal vit? I need one with a stool softner in it. My Dr. has given me samples of some and told me to try them out and then he would give me a perscription. So, any input ladies will be great!!!

bamamaof4

Asked by bamamaof4 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took the store brand (they are all pretty much the same thing) except brand name. Check the ingredients label. Ask the pharmacist, he will tell you the same thing.

I took mine at bedtime with a glass of milk. I slept like a baby - no pun intended. My twin boys are going to be 15 next month and vERY HEALTHY.
    Anonymous

• I took this one through my pregnancies and postpartum a few years.

My midwives approved of the brand and ingredients. And my mother is a health nut and said the brand was reputable, too. So it worked out. Especially since it was sold at my grocery store. Otherwise I would have been looking elsewhere, lol.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• my doc put me on Duet Dha By Stuart Natal
    it has a stool softener in it .. im 17 weeks and i have never had a problem plus it dont make me sick when i take it
    JenniferPawlik

Answer by JenniferPawlik at 9:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Thats another thing.. ALMOST all vit make me sick. I have tried taking them in the morning, afternoon, and before bed... I have tried with food and without food. Its like, they want us to take Vit BUT they make us sick.. lol
    bamamaof4

Answer by bamamaof4 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My DR gave me a whole bunch of samples also these are so far the ones that seem to work the best for me at least CitraNatal Assure(Has a stool softener and easier on your GI trac plus it all natural)and Prefer A OB seems not to give me stomach issues plus the pills are small which is always a plus because some of them are Humongous. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2009