what the heck is wrong with me!

ok maybe someone can help on here... im trying to concieve and tonight i got this dull painful shooting pain in my uterus and ovary area. No idea where it came from.. my boobs are killing me all the sudden also. Pregnancy tests are negative. I was on depo for 6 months and got off in November... any ideas??

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 9:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be starting your period
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• prego tests arent always right could be too soon or you just have low hormones wait a few weeks also ever since i have had kids i get pains in that area and i never got them before maybe some sort of gohst pain or just a never thing i wouldnt worry too much aboout it unless it becomes constant or extremly painful
    vtabeach805

Answer by vtabeach805 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• have you got your period back yet...i just got off depo in august and havent got mine back yet..we are gonna be ttc too...i just dont know if its safest to wait to get my period back. I always get those sharp pains and i always get these weird flutters..i know i'm not pregnant cuz i've taken 3 test..sometimes i feel like i am though. I dont know what it could be but i've made an appt with the obgyn for early jan to be seen about it so maybe i will find out
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• if it lasts for a while, it is probably your period. If it is short, sounds like ovulation.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You could have a cyst due to the hormone changes, or an extra large follicle rupturing for ovulation.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2009