i am so pissed right now i cant see straight

ok so last week i posted about my momma's boy husband not wanting to take mil of our bank acct and him actually threatening to remove me if i didn't give her the password to our online banking. well that blew over because he promised to remove her and i gave him the password so HE could check it. but then i saw someone was checking at like 6 am and i know he's sleeping at that time so i changed it again. if you try and sign on 3 times with the wrong password it will lock you out & only the primary owner (hubby) can unlock it. so i just tried to check and its locked, and i have a feeling deep down that it's a ploy to get her the password again, that they both made up this secret plan behind my back. he says she didnt lock out the acct but he'll fix it tomorrow, and he'll also get her taken off the acct tomorrow. i feel this is a battle im never going to win and i should just give up. i hate feeling the "2 against 1" thing here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Why is she on it in the first place? I understand your frustration. Your DH really needs to start taking your side. For real!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Sheesh. What a situation! No wonder you are mad. Your husband should be on your side. Could you open a new account in only your name?

Answer by Bmat at 9:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Gosh, I agree with the previous poster. I would open an account in your name and put your income in there. If your husband wants to share his money with his mother fine, but don't let her touch yours.
    Anonymous

• I told you before no one can be taken OFF the account. You have to close out the account and open a new one in your name and his name only.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm a sahm so all the money that's in there he earned, but of course it is ours since we are married. And yes anon:57, she can be taken off and I have spoken with a cs rep from the bank more than once about it, all she has to do is go and sign a form in front of someone at the bank and it's as simple as that. They "were" going to do it friday, but it didn't happen. Now, they "are" going to do it tomorrow. It just seems like a neverending fight and truly my patience with both of them is running thin...
    Anonymous

• Your hubby needs to realize that he has a family and momma needs to hit the brinks. Your hubby needs to stand up for you and get momma off this account.
    Anonymous