anyone really afraid to

speak their mind about obama online? i mean not threatening or anything like that but i mean what you really think about him. for fear of the fbi or ss knocking at your door and investigating you? ill be honest i am that is why i am anonymous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• And you seriously don't think they track your IP address? LOL! If they want you, they will find you.
    Anonymous

• Thats my husbands boss, so I keep my opinion (bad or good) about him to myself.
    Anonymous

• You realize that you aren't really anonymous.. Cafemom can track your IP address and if the SS/FBI wants it? They'll get it... So, it's foolish to hide behind a question mark.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• yeah truw grlygrlz but still.....
    Anonymous

• What do you want to say?? If it is a threat????

The secret service doesn't care that you do or don't like the POTUS, no matter who that happens to be at the time..But threats will be investigated

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Nope.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Nope. There is no point in being afraid to voice your opinion. We still have free speech on our side, unless you are threatening him bodily harm which there is no excuse for and therefore deserves to be investigated. There are lots of people who have been investigated by the SS and no charges brought against them like the Old man with the Abort Obama sign in OKC. They investigated him, went to his house, talked to him, returned his sign, and no charges.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• CM still knows who you are, even when anon. It does happen in some cases when you speak out. It happened a lot the past 8 years for sure.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• As Crissy1213 says, we (still) have freedom of speech,( for now anyway).  Making threats would be the only thing I can see being a problem & to do that on a chat board would be pretty silly, jmo.

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I speak my true opinion all the time, no FBI or SS yet. Of course, my true opinion doesn't involve violence!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009