bubble bath

what age do u think is ok to let your kid take a bubble bath?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son is 19 months old and gets a bubble bath usually on fridays. you wanna make sure the bubble bath is non toxic (they will eat it lol), and dont give them too often since they can irritate sensitive skin. I'd say once they sit up very well and have good bosy control is when they can have bubble baths!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• My son took them at about 1 year. Be very careful though, bubble bath causes UTI's. Also, watch to make sure the child doesn't eat the bubbles. My son did that once and the look on his face was priceless.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• If its a girl I would only suggest once a week for anyone over the age of at least one or two, bc it can cause yeast infections. In boys depends on babys skin type and as soon as they are able to sit and play in the tub without having to have you for support would be a good time to allow it.
    Anonymous

• My son got them at 1 year old also. I put bubbles in every bath. And he gets a bath every day.
    mama32177

Answer by mama32177 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2009