feet wont grow??

Im kind of wondering what normal foot growth is like in babies..my daughter is 11 months old and she is still in a size 2 shoe..it really seems as if her feet have stopped growing..like they been the same size for the past 4 months if not longer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• That doesn't sound abnormal to me, her feet will probably have a growth spurt at some point. I can't remember when my daughter wore what shoe size, but I remember her wearing sizes for a long time and then suddenly flying through size 4. Now she is 2 years old and in a 5 or 6 depending on the shoe. My son always flew through sizes but now he just turned 4 and has been in the same size for a year.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Don't worry. One day, you'll buy her a pair of shoes, and 3 days later, they will be to small.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• well not quit the same but my daughter is 10 and she was size 3 for 2 yrs and the we tried on last yrs boots and figured she had grown 3 shoe sizes....what was that...the same thing happened to my daughters dd....she just didnt grow but all of a sudden.,
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009