The Bible clearly states that Jesus is God why is it so hard for some of you to believe this?

I was in question that was asking where in the bible does it say God the son and trying to prove w/o scripture that he is not. other Christian ladies and I were trying to show the op by scripture that he is indeed God and the question was deleted so I am gonna ask a question to you ladies who don't believe that Jesus is God. Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus is not God?with all the verses that point to Jesus being God are you basing your belief on your own questions or the Bible. And do expect us Christians to doubt God because of your questions that the Bible answers for us but you don't like the answers yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I guess that was a few questions :)

Anonymous

• I believe in the Triune Godhood (Father,Son,Spirit = 1 being) We have trouble believing this because we have trouble being able to think of 3 things being 1.We even think of our self as merely human when I reality, when God said we were made in His image, he was saying that he made us a 3 part being (Flesh,Soul,Spirit) most people can't even fathom this,which makes it hard to understand or even believe.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Jesus is supposed to be the SON of God. He is notGod in my Bible. But then, the older I get and the more I learn, I suspect that Jesus was a wise man and no relation to God at all. ;-)
    Anonymous

what bible do you read?
    Anonymous

• you do realize that there are christiians that do not beleive Jesus is God.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Christian, my thing is that, when Jesus was asked when is the end, he said he didnt know, that only God knew. He prayed to God, if he's God then why pray. when he was baptized God said, this is my son, whom i have approved. this is why i have a hard time believing in a trinity.
    Anonymous

• anon 11:20 you are so right!!!! continue to learn! may it become crystal clear to you! amen
    Anonymous

• Why isn't Adam who has no father or mother God's son? When God created the first man it was adam not jesus.
    Anonymous

then you can't be a true christian and you will not go to heaven. The bible calls you anti christ
    2 John 1:7- For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. If you read the Bible you would know what Coming in the flesh means
    Anonymous

• Being a Christian you are a follower of Christ and you cannot be a true follower of Christ if you only believe a few things that he says or only a few things in the Bible.Alot of people think that they are Christian but aren't. Matthew 7   21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2009