pregnancy test....

I took a test around lunch time and it had a very faint positive line so i was trying to wait until tomorrow morning so i can catch the fmu to see if i got a more clear result, however my husband couldnt wait so i took the other one and this one doesn't show a line at all.... not too sure what to follow..

tracys_75

Asked by tracys_75 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take another one in a couple days first thing in the morning- or you could always go to the doctors and they could check
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't do the test with the line test ones, we did them and had the worst time trying to figure it out. We got the digital one that say pregnant or not pregnant. Just easier than trying to look at a line. LOL
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 12:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I completely agree with hosein...get a digital one. I took a test 5 days before my missed period and the second line was so faint that I couldn't tell if it was a second line for just a shadow from the wetness moving across the window. Anyway, i bought a digital and it said "pregnant' within a couple of seconds. You should take it the first time you go to the bathroom in the morning. Best of luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• thaks ladies... it's funny bc i was just telling my husband thats the test we need to get.. i should start my period sometime today (sorry if that is tmi ) so if i haven't had it by wed. then i will take that test.... (crossing my fingers)
    tracys_75

Answer by tracys_75 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2009