i am 15 weeks pergo

me and my husbend want to guess to see what we are haveing and see if we are right when we go to the doctor dec 10 dose any moms know ways to tell what you having

boy......

girl....

anything would help thank you

itsagirl200801

Asked by itsagirl200801 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unless you can pin point the day you had sex and the day that you ovulated then I would say nope, the only way to know is to see a who-ha or a penis!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Just guess and see who's right at the appointment. Or you can go spend $30 at Walgreens and get an Intelligender test, you pee in the cup and it's suppose to tell you the gender of your baby. In the due date group I'm in of the moms who took it it's about 50-50 right or wrong.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Look up the "Chinese Lunar Calendar" on the internet and enter the information required. Based on the month you conceived and the age of the mother, it predicts what you will have. Ours was spot on. We know several friends and relatives who also had a successful prediction. Good luck!
    MommyToMarsae

Answer by MommyToMarsae at 11:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• With both of my pregnancy I just knew but my first was a boy and he didnt move allot at all in my tummy and with this pregnancy I feel the baby moving non stop and not to mention the heart beat was always faster then my sons so I just felt it was a girl and it is. So you go off of a mothers instinct and then to back it up you can always do what I did and look at how fast the heart rate is and how often the baby is moving. Gook luck hope you get what you want
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2009