ok so im having really bad pain in my lower bellie......im not pregnant....

ok im not pregnant ive had two kids so i know what being in labor feels like and this feels like labor.....its every 3-5 min and is bad pain....what else could cause this pain????.....ive had my periods....just wondering what else it might be and the pain is on both sides...ive had my appendix out years ago and the pain is like being in labor any suggestions???

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 12:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Gas? Do you have a health plan with an advice line? If so use it?
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Constipation..Your bowels can be contracting (I've had them feel like labor pains,) or rupturing cysts (Which are non-cancerous, so don't freak out, and they go and come like that.) I use to have them horribly, which also can mimic labor pains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yeah, it really could just be gas and constipation and at the same time. Even if you are having your BM, there could be some still in there, try a stool softener, I wouldn't use any HARSH laxatives, but I would try it!
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• oh im not gassy nor constipated trust me ive gone to the bathroom plenty today.....it couldnt be anything serious?? maybe it is just gas..i took a midol hope it works i got to leave for work in a min
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You could be ovulating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• diarrhea can cause that kind of cramping too. IBS? Feel better soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• ok I have cyst on my overies that cause bad pain when I am on pms. I also have them right know because I am 6 wks prego they said they should go away on their own by the end of the 12 weeks but they do cause a lot of pain.. that might be it... hope you find out soon!! feel better
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2009