So how many Happy couples out there Have their significant others name tattooed somewhere on your body?

I am getting My husbands name written in Japanese Katakana( kanji) and I was just wondering!

I have tattoos already, so I don't care what people think about how stupid tattoos are.

My husband has been a huge part of my life, and even if he is gone, and I remarry, I will never regret getting this tattoo. His name is going right next to our son's name!

If you cant say anything nice, remember, dont say anything at all!

cloud144

Asked by cloud144 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awesome. Just make sure the Japanese is correct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i have my so name on my ring fnger somedays i regret it otherdays i wish it looked different but like u said he is a major person in my life, go for it
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• *OP* I am currently living in Japan, and I have met a really nice bilingual Japanese and I am going to ask her to write it out for me. I live in Okinawa on base, hubby in the military. There are tons of stories about Marines going to get tattoos, and not getting what they asked for...LOL!!! But after hearing those stories, I am doing my research!!!
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• before i got married i had my honey name tattooed on my ass!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't and I don't plan to. Maybe some day down the road I will get something to represent him, but I won't get his name. I have a tat for my boys and my mom and dad. Hubs doesn't have my name either and no plans to get it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I want to get my hubbys name too. i think its a wonderful idea
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I have my hubby's name tattooed on my lower back with a design under it. Its not finished yet I still need to get the angel wings and halo done.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i want a sparrow to represent him...but wouldnt ever get his name.
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 6:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was 18 when I got married (also to a Marine) I had his initials done. I also got a cross when he was deployed, protection for him-strength for me. We're going on our 7th year of marriage, I don't regret it.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i have my hubby's name on the back of my neck, he has mine on his chest, i said i wasnt ever gonna do it, but he kept on going on and on about "you should have a ring on your finger!" (for all the wrong reasons), so i surprised him one day and said ill prove it and have your name on me instead, and thats when we tattooed our names on each other

till this day he still bugs me about a stupid ring when we never wore one from the start. maybe i should remind him why i got his name on me.

even if we got a divorce or hate each other till the end, ill never regret it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2009