Anyone tried the Member's Mark dog food at Sams Club?

I've been reading reviews on Kirkland dog food at Costco, but don't want to get a membership just for that when I already have one at Sams. Anybody tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pets

• I do not recommend this food. It is not a good quality and has to many grains in it. Check out this review of it.
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=2012&cat=all
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Any food that is put out by Wal-Mart isn't good enough to feed your dog. Grains are fillers and can cause bloat. If you want a goog food without breaking the budget, go to the above mentioned website and look at some of the cheaper, but better foods.

Remember that Wal-Mart's food is also processed in China and it has been recalled several times in the past two years. It was killing pets for a long time.

Acid

Answer by Acid at 3:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009