Do you ever get Frustrated when you and your close friend have alot in common, ans you want to something to your hair, or get a tattto, but everyone is like stop copying your friend, when yor not, your just being yourself?

I have a good friend and we like the same things. She has blue and pink hair, I have blue in my hair, she has piercings, I have piercings. She has tatoos, I have tattoos, and I want more. And my friends said, you only want more tattoos cause she does.

No, I want tattoos, cause I DO! Its not a big deal, just frustrating.

We didnt grow up together, Our husbands are in the Military, we met on base 4 months ago, and hit it off. Friends come and go in the military.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• hun i know how u feel. i just found out someone i thought was my friend has been going around telling ppl i wanna be just like her cause we have a couple of similarities. it made me soo mad. ignore what everyone else says and do it if you wanna do it and dont worry what they think. i am military too!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yes there are always going to be haters. Yall are friends for a reason, (duh lol) and maybe your other friend is jealous
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 10:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2009