If you watched Desperate Housewives tonight...

... who do you think died?

I'm betting it's Orson and the Alma girl.

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 1:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im hoping it was orson..lol..ive never liked him!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i like orson lol and i forgot the nurses name from the hospital but i know she did theres no way she could of told what she heard from danny or they'd be out of the show you know?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yeah, the nurse is Alma, or something like that. I guarantee they didn't kill off Bree, so it's either Orson or Karl. Lynette and Gabby will be good now, since Lynette saved one of Gabby's kids.

toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I definitely believe Alma and Orson died. I've heard that one of Lynnette's twins that she is pregnant with will die from this...she probably lands on her belly while rescuing Gabby's daughter. I've also heard that Angie's is leaving the show, but I don't know how...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I didn't watch it close enough :( I'm gonna have to try to watch it online this week and get caught up, I missed it a couple of weeks ago too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I bet Angie will leave because they'll decide it was too close of a call, so they'll go back on the run.

I've heard that it was Karl and that Orson is paralyzed. I've heard rumors about one of the babies too. I hate waiting until January...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I bet it's Karl - which SUCKS but oh well.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009