Body type/size. Too skinny? Too big? Average? What?

I've seen some posts on here talking about what size pant do you consider thin, or average, etc. Women all had very different opinions, an 8 is huge, an a 8 is too skinny, I'm 5'8" and looked anorexic in a 10, blah blah blah.

So I'm curious.

I'm almost 5'10". I have a medium bone structure. I weigh 140lbs and wear a size 4 (27 in designer jeans).

In your opinion (and you won't offend me!) based on this information do you thin I would look "Too thin", "Average", "Athletic", "Over weight", "Or______"?

After I get a few responses, maybe 20 or so, I'll post a pic and then you can tell me if you still think I look "_____".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably athletic, yet skinny, but not too skinny. I say that because I had a friend was 5'10, about 120 lbs and in a size 7, and she never worked out. So, if you're that heavy and in a size 4, I'd have to guess you're probably pretty toned, and have some muscle in your body?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think you probably look average? This is hard to answer, though. I'm 5'7" and 122 pounds and I look chunky. My ideal weight is 110 pounds, but honestly I'm just too lazy right now to do anything about it!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I would say you are too skinny...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• haha im liking this i think your average considering your height..Cant wait to see your pic and these responses ! =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry but I think would probably look too thin. I'm 5'6 with very very small boned and I weigh 135 and wear a size 4. I look medium so its just a guess. I really hope it doesn't offend because I am not trying too.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 1:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• giving that your 5 in taller then me and I look FIT at 130. I would say your thin. Most women I know that are 5'10" look thin to me at 140. Well Thin to Average to Fit. i don't know if you have muscles or not
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i would guess your a little thin....not too thin but i cant really say. my sister and i both are 5'4" and weigh 140lbs.......because of her body shape compared to mine, she looks chubby and i look fairly lean.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Not offended at all Ibranta, this is all in fun and I'm comfortable with my body :) Thanks for playing!

-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I would say that you look tall and thin! not too skinny because you did say 140. It could be muscle weight.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• um, I haven't gotten a new pair of pants in a year, but the ones i wear range from 5-7 in the teen section (don't know if that makes a diff) I weigh 135 since i've had the baby but i want to get down to 125. oh and i'm 5'5. I think i'm pretty average- or maybe i'm fat- probably fat.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2009