what is your daily routine?

from the moment you rise til you lay down for bed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wake up, get a drink of something, go outside to smoke, get my pillow and blanket, go the the couch and lay there watching cartoons with DS (and during that time getting up some to change a diaper, fix some drink or get a snack for DS) until at least 10 o' clock, if not noon time. Then I usually get something to eat, clean up on the house, lay him down for his nap around 1, get on the Internet while he's asleep. When he wakes I play in his room with him a little while, then DH gets home, we both play with DS, they get a bath while I agaon get on the net, we eat dinner, cuddle on the couch watching a movie, talking, browsing the net, or goofing off, playing...We put DS down, and DH is usually right behind him, so I once again get on the Internet until I'm tired. The end...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My days are never the same 2 days in a row. The only things that are contstant are that I wake up at 11, that I make my sons their lunch at 11:30 since they come home from school for lunch from 11:45-12:20 and that I go to bed between 2-3a. The rest of my days vary from day to day. sometimes I do housework and laundry during the day, sometimes I just straighten up, sometimes I do the laundry at night, we never eat supper at the same time, some days I run errands, some evenings we go out when hubby gets home, etc.. I hate schedules.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• my ds wakes me, then I spend 5-10minutes trying to convince him to lay down with me and go back to sleep, never works. then ds dances down the stairs to the bathroom, help him go, then I go, then make him breakfast, and make myself some tea. turn on the toons for ds, hop on the net. then clean up, get dressed, color(or paint, or playdough, some morning activity) lunch time, put Emeril on, ds hates emeril (sorry Em) and it puts him right to sleep, so I usually nap with him. then he wakes up, its cuddle time, outside play, maybe go to the park, or ride bikes. then time to make dinner, DH comes home and plays with ds, eat dinner, bath time, bed time....wow...my life sounds really boring lol
    It varies on the weekends, sometimes I get to sleep in! Our days arent exactly like this, but you get the idea
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Make a cup of coffe, turn up the heat, turn on the computer, and relax with my coffee until the household wakes up.
    My daily schedule is unpredictable, but it is always busy and very long.
    Around 8pm, when the house is pretty much settled down, I go to bed with a good book and read for about 2 hours before falling asleep.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• up at 6ish- make coffee, get kids up, make lunches for everyone to take and make breakfast for the 2 kids...send them off to school. Internet and coffee and more internet and coffe. IF there is any money-go get some food/necessities. Look for a job/apply for work every day while on the internet and once a month or so drive around and look for hiring signs (can't waste gas often) make dinner every night more internet...maybe watch a movie and listen to kids fight -listen to hubby fight with kds...watch tv. Go to bed around 10 usually and sometimes I will play World of Warcraft
    I have no life!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i wake up about 6am and get my son up so he can take a shower b4 school then i go into the kitchen and fix him something for breakfast and after he gets on the bus i either stay up and have a cup of coffee or go back to bed.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009