do you obess over your looks???

beauty & style...also diet & fitness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• of course. my mom was telling me when i had my daughter, ur the first person i ever saw that was checking how she looked after every contraction. oh n i had my baby naturally , no drugs.it hurt like hell, i just like looking good,lol. i like looking presentable. nothing wrong with that n watching my figure.pregnancy makes u obsess even more cuz its like u go through a ugly stage.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Too much!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I used to before I had kids...never left the house without hair done and makeup. Now I am a little less uptight about it. I still like to look good, but not so much obsessed.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• way too much! I never cared while I was in highschool, because I knew my parents couldnt afford to buy me "nice" clothes, but then I got out of the house, married and moved and alot of army wives are very dressy, and then there are the sloppy army wives, and I do NOT want to be the sloppy one! so I have started obsessing way too much!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm guilty of that as well. I'm always self-conscience about how I look. Every once in a while I'll go to the store in comfy clothes, but I still make sure my hair and makeup are up to par. I like to look good to keep my husband attracted to me. He says that I look good no matter what, but I think he's just being sweet haha
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• All the time. Except I wear shades so I don't have to worry about liquid eyeliner and mascara which is so bad for contact lenses.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Sometimes I stare in the mirror a little too closely and obsess over every detail (fine lines, etc.) I am not overly obsessed with my body, tho. I don't go out and exercise like a fiend and I eat what I want for the most part. I
    Anonymous

• Yes, I admit it, Im obsesive with my looks. I dont leave the house without make up, and when Im not pregs, I only eat good food, maybe once in a while I will eat a cheese burger, but I care about what goes in my body. BUT while Im pregnant I dont really care about my diet, I just try and eat lots of good food and not take out. Im also obsesive with my weight, I just dont feel good about myself when Im not at my comfortble weight, which is 120, Im 5,6. But I think its also a good thing, I think its unlady like to leave the house a mess.
    johnnybgood

Answer by johnnybgood at 3:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Watch America the Beautiful. It will change your mind.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 4:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009