Anyone Use/Recommend the Wii Fit?

I want a fun way to exercise. Anyone use the Wii Fit? Do your little ones exercise with you? Do you buy games with the sport that you're interested in doing? How does the Biggest Loser program work on the Wii Fit? Would love any other feedback on it :)

babyjakesmama

Asked by babyjakesmama at 2:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Wii Active is better. Wii Fit you have to stop between each exercise and start a new one. You never really raise your heart rate the way you should. Active is a contiguous workout you set up from the start and you feel it when you're done. My 6 yo has played along with both. He does Wii Fit by himself, too.

If you really want one the kids can play along with, get Active Life Outdoor Challenge instead. It comes with a game mat and has all games the kids will like, too, plus it's programmable for work out mode.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I have never used it but I have heard good things!
    SwePea

Answer by SwePea at 12:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I used Wii Fit when I first started losing weight. It was great for me as a beginnger and to just get started but eventually got too easy. I haven't tried any of the other weight loss games though. The biggest problem was my (then) 8 month old got in the way so I had to wait until she was sleeping. :)
    kelbel619

Answer by kelbel619 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You don't need to stop between exercises with the new Wii Fit. You can use one of their routines or set up your own. It's not exactly a fat blasting workout, I rarely break a sweat unless I'm doing the 10 minute hula hoop program, but for strength and yoga it's not bad.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• just wanted to let you know they came out with a new game called your shape that you can us on the pc or wii and im thinking of getting that for my self you should look it up
    mommymartinez2

Answer by mommymartinez2 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2009