What do you and your dh/so do together that really makes you bond ( not sex)

Me and my dh when we get a chance are always out together within view of each other doing out hobbies, he does his welding and I do my stone carving. I notice that my dh and I neither one ever seem to want to do these things when its not together. We even have a his side and my side in the shop! So just curious what do you all do together that you think enhances your relationship?

lbranta

Asked by lbranta at 2:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We love to talk!
    We just go someplace to be alone - in the car on a drive, to a restaurant, or locked in our bedroom - and just talk for hours on end.
    It's amazing that we still have so much to share after being together for more than 19 years. He's my best friend and I love him with all my heart. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We share a common interest in movies and/or geek things. LOL, we both like video games - even though it's different types. We like playing games together (board, video, card - any game!) and we are both competitive. LOL, I love competing against my husband. I also like being on the same team as him. LOL, I guess nerdy things and games bond us.

Just find something you BOTH like to do - you don't have to LOVE to do it. Just as long as it's mildly entertaining and you both will like it. Bowling league, ect.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We go for evening walks. I know it sounds kind of corny, but we have some of our best conversations while walking.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I like the evening walks idea - it doesn't sound corny! I like to walk and talk - LOL! It sounds sweet. I wish my kids were old enough so my husband and I could go on walks alone!
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We write music together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think its wonderful all the different things people do and if its good for your bonding who cares if its what you call nerdy or corny? Its the fact that its helping the closeness and it can never be wrong! You all sound like you have a great time together and that's the point. I love hearing what others do as well never know maybe we can all get some new idea's from each other!
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 3:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We exercise together! I love it cuz afterwards he wants me so bad! lol.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We can talk for hours. After all of these years (married 15+), we never run out of things to discuss.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We play WoW hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We go for walks together and go for rides on his motorcycle.  I also have my little corner of the garage with my armchair so I can sit with my laptop and keep him company while he is working on his stuff. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2009