Amyone ever have hemrhoids?....

I read that you can push them back in, but when I do they end up coming right back out shortly thereafter.... I have soooo much relief when they are tucked back in, but can't get themto stay in. Any ideas? Push them in further??

I put this in the pregnaancy section because I am 38w, and the hemrhoids are from the pressure of the baby....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They get bigger immediately after giving birth, but don't freak out because it'll go down with time. As the pp said, the only thing you can really do for them is put cream on them. They're no fun, but your little one will be totally worth it! Congrats mama!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Just put some cream on them is about all you can do. I had them when I was pregnant and it is a real pain in the azz, but soon it will be over for you
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yep.. mine were REAL bad so I finally went and got some cream and they are soooo much better!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i used witchhazel pads.... for me they worked so much better than cream...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2009