IPOD touch...are you buying one for Christmas for your kids?

Of course having a teenager you know they have to have the latest toys. (Mine included) So, who all is getting the IPOD touch for their kid for Christmas?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 7:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm lucky my son is only 16 months... but I did splurge on an Encore Elmo - so my money is on me being a sucker for a cute face in the future too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• No, I would not. My husband has one. I don't see the big deal about them. Luckily my kids are still little because we only spend $100 on each tops. Ipod touches do not fit into our budget. They'd have to settle for a regular ipod or save their own money.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Nope. My kids (8 and 10) play with my dh's old one that he had before his IPhone, but that's more than we spend on their Christmas.

Answer by missanc at 8:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Nope. They each have a nano and that is fine with them. If they want the games, then they are allowed to play with my old touch (from before the iphone) until we sell it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• She asked for the Touch last year...we got her the nano. She hasn't complained.....YET! Def not in our budget. HA..she asked for jewelry this year. Yay, me. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I got one, the 32gb. She'd been asking for it for a year.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 9:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I gave my Hubby an iPod Touch (32 gb) for his birthday, and he loves it, but that's too much $$$ to spend on one gift for a kid, even a teenager, imo. My daughter and I both have Nanos (hers is 8 gb and mine is 16 gb). That's more than enough for our needs.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Both of my boys are getting one this year. I think I need to put them in a big box so it looks like a big gift otherwise the tree will look pretty lonely this year. So much money for such a small thing!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My stepson is only 8..and we're getting him a nano, because thats the one that he wanted.. but I'm getting me an IPOD touch for Christmas!! But if My SS wanted one, that's what he'd get.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Not for Christmas , but for his 16th b-day
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009