does anyone get offended by the scarry movies?

i love every one of those movies...i think the second one was my fav. I just wonder if anyone has ever gotton really offended by anything in them or do they just brush it off and laugh...but i could see how some could get offended

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, Honestly that is dumb to get offended by a Scary movie.
    If you are offeneded dont watch it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i'm talking about the movie "scary movie" all of them. do you get offended by anything in them...not just anything in any scary movie
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Oh well same thing stiill, you know it will be dumb and childish jokes if you are offended by that then dont watch .
    I however love those moivies
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think The Hills Have Eyes is the most offensive piece of shit I have ever ever seen. It is disgusting on many levels. I think it is sad that people have nothing better to do than think about that kind of crap. I was really angry when I saw it. My DH will watch just about anything and even he turned it off. I also think the Saw movies are a waste of film. I do not like the Kill BIll series either.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i heard the hills have eyes was based on a true story
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009