being watched...

i know some one is watching and tracking me..she seems to be paranoid and nothing i can do about it.so i dont...her paranoia seems to be talking one step further.i came home from work yester day and my husband she was doing the exact same thing to him as she is doing to me.he thinks she is tracking him wich he could only do if she was watching him..woman to woman thats one thing but when it comes to woman to a man thats a whole different story.i think she is paranoid enough to get my husband in a whole lot of trouble.and she may start many rumors.hmm dont like this at all. this is something i wont deal with...what should i do...i told my dh not to look at her dont go near her no association at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you know who she is report it to the police so there is record of it. Tell family and friends what is occurring and start taking pictures, documenting times, etc of her appearances in your life. If there is a reason she is doing it, write it all down. Change your phone number, etc. to make contact harder. Without knowing who she is or why she is doing it, it's harder to offer advice.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 8:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Has she invaded your privacy or property? If so file a complaint...if not just keep your curtains closed. Maybe she is just lonely and gets excited when she hears something going on in the neighborhood and jumps up to see whats going on...she probably isnt going to do any harm
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• WTH?! That was so painful to even attempt to read... If there really is someone watching you, & you know who it is, report them but please check and make sure this person is reality 1st.

Anonymous

• Report her fast! That's creepy. I had a neighbor somewhat like that once. Every man in the neighborhood said how wonderful she was all the woman rolled their eyes. My own dh ignored her, guess she didn't like that. I really had nothing I could report her for but she did start dressing like me and even dyed and cut her hair like mine. That was creepy, and it didn't do her any good my own dh called her trouble. I didn't think she wanted my dh or anything just wanted all the male attention was a challenge to her. What was really scary about her is that she is a child psychologist ! Yikes. We ended up just moving, we were getting worried of what she would do. It sounds like you have things you can report her for and I would do so as fast as possible.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 1:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009