30 weeks 6 days pregnant

On 12/5 I went for a 3d/4d ultrasound. Everything looked good. They said the baby was head down, my fluid levels looked very good too. Lately I been having diarrhea with some stomach cramping and lower back pain. I've been also having pain in the left crease of my leg in the groin area. I've read that a good bit of women will have diarrhea before they go into labor. this is my second pregnancy and my first I had diarrhea before I had him but I really did not go into labor I had a c-section at 39weeks because he was breech. What are the chances of labor starting soon? And last night my stomach was realy tight for most of the night and I couldn't get confortable and was getting pains in my chest, hard for me to breath and heartburn

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is no way to know until it starts. I had all that for about two months with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. For this last one (born last Sunday) I only had it for about 5 weeks. Hang in there!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i hope your not pregnant, you're little guy is not ready at 30 weeks. I would believe that they would try to stop labor if it started anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• sorry not going into labor i mean, not, not pregnant. It's early lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'll be 31 weeks as of Tuesday 12/8/09. I hope I don't go into labor early, I just read that the symptoms I have can be a sign of early labor. I don't want to go early but I just feel that I am ready to be done but this is probably common for most women in late pregnancy
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I hope everything is ok! I feel for you. SO glad mine is over. Those last weeks/months of waiting get SO long!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009