What do you think if your SO gives you perfume for the holidays?

I think thats what i'm getting from him for Christmas....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• if its something you have been hinting that you like..that sounds great. I would be mad cuz i really dont care for perfume..i usually wear body spray and my husband would not have a clue as to what i liked
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• we always ask them 'what do you think of this...?" so maybe he's buying something he likes so now you won't have to ask if he likes it.

I'd love it if mine did that everything I have makes his asthma go haywire
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'd be happy he'd be getting me anything at all. Why? Are you not satisfied? Just be happy with whatever he gives you... unless it's something he really bought for his girlfriend and failed to give her....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Why not? I have and love receiving perfume from my husband for Xmas.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm glad anytime he buys me perfume. If you haven't said you want anything else then men sometimes have a hard time figuring out what it is we want. If thats not what you want, let him know. But overall you should be thankful.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'd think...."Thank you for the gift sweetie!" Is there something wrong with getting perfume for Christmas?
    Anonymous

• I love it! Last year he got me a gift box of four different mini perfums and lotions from Victoria's Secret and I just loved it! I ran out of all of it within six months so I keep telling him, what kind am I getting this year!!??? I love perfume, but I don't buy it for myself, so if he is going to buy it as a gift, I will show him how much I appreciate it, hahahaha!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I love when he gives me perfume! I really like Clinique Happy, but I don't generally spend that much on myself at any one time, so the only way I get it is when he buys it for me. And it's a plus that he likes it too!

Answer by missanc at 1:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I would love CK Contradiciton for Christmas. It is all I wear and very expensive.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm to cheap to buy it for myself so if he's going to get it for me for xmas then I'd be happy.. I always get up to the perfume counter and find like a billion that I LOVE and then think to myself $80 worth of perfume..or $80 worth of gas and groceries?

I guess when you become a mom theres more to life than smelling good?!
    bexjack

Answer by bexjack at 2:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2009