Innocent child sex exploration, or was it more serious? PLEASE HELP! (a bit graphic)

I posted last week about my 7 year old being molested by her 10 year old brother. Let me clear this right away since i got some rude posts last week. NO, this is not an attempt to get full custody, this is a real issue...NO, i am not a troll, this really happened. & believe it or not, it is very normal for 10 year old boys to be curious with their Penis (so his therapist says). This is what happened;

My DD's 1/2 brother (lives at their dads) convinced my dd to go on a walk where he took her into the woods & begged her to lick his privates. He then convinced her to take her pants off so that he can rub himself on her butt. Her back was towards him. She called me the next day crying, says she never wants to see him again.

I called DFCS to further investigate. I think they are chalking it up to innocent exploration, but i do not feel my DD is safe over there. What would you do if this happened to your DD at her dads?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would not allow her to be over there, at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• OP HERE;

She has been at my house since this occured. Her paternal Grandmother was watching her at the time, & allowed them to go on a walk alone. The bitch grandmother is not making a big deal about it. She is out to protect the 10 year old boy, since she raised him & he has always been closest to her. She believes this boy when he said it was my DD's fault & the whole thing was her idea. That is not true....i know my DD would NEVER think to come up w/ something like that...she is 7 years old. She says the opposite, that it was all his fault & that she hates him & never wants to see him again. I feel so sorry that her othert family does not believe her & that they are siding with the little evil boy who did this to her.

Please!...WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?
    Anonymous

• you left all the details out last week
    Anonymous

• OP HERE:

We share legal & physical custody 50/50, so if the court says she is safe over there, there is nothing i can do about it. Her dad can call the cops & demand that she go back to his house when it is his time to have her. And he said he would do it if he had to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yeah...you didnt mention anything about what he did exactly. just from some of the stuff you said last week i dont trust what you say. I watch a lot of law and order..parents can easily talk their kids into believing stuff. I dont think CPS would take custody away from the father..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• OP HERE:

Screw you! I really need help & advice. Just because you sit & watch criminal TV, does not mean your assumption is correct & that i am telling her to say this. This really happened! I absolutely did not tell my DD to say anything. The investigator told me NOT to talk about it with her, to leave it up to the professionals, so i did. Do you really think that i am going to sit there & tell my DD what to say just to benefit myself???? My DD just went through a horrible experience, & i really need to know what the best thing to do it. If you have the nerve to say I'm a troll, then you should not answer here, because i need help & advice, not some bitch telling me that i am forcing my poor DD to say stuff that did not happen. This is what SHE TOLD ME WHEN SHE CALLED ME CRYING! So, please of you are going to call me a liar, do not post. Just because you watch SVU does not mean you are enttitled to say i am lying...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• OP HERE

Tell me then....what the hell did i say to make you think i am lying? I think you are an unsensitive person ms. Shay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i'm not saying you said anything..BUT..the CPS workers will look at all aspects and ASUME everything
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i'm sure the father would have his say in it to..he would say the same..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• "just from some of the stuff you said last week i dont trust what you say"

You say that you do not trust my word for some reason, obviously you have the assumption that i am out only for myself. You watch too much TV. And yes, CPS WILL look at all aspects & assume everything. That is why i called, because i cannot make that assumption that he had only ill intentions without some further investigation. They are going to decide on whether or not she is safe over there. As of right now, the two children have conflicting story's...and i honeslty believe that they boy is just scared of getting in trouble, so he said it was my DD idea. Yeah.....like a 7 year old really thinks of wanting to lick her brothers penis...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2009