How does your DH make you feel more like his mother? And how does he make you feel more like the wife you are?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 9:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband makes me feel like his mother when he wants me to cook the way she does or clean the house every single day like she does...he makes me feel like his wife when he shows me love and attention and helps me pick up around the house
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• When he does sweet things for me, I feel more like his wife, and when he doesn't help out, I feel more like his mother wiping is a@#
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• well i hate when mine wants me to do stuff the way "mommy does it" instead of my way. ex. breading the chicken, making my cookies smaller, he is very picky. I tell him "i am not your mother...you are living with me now and its MY WAY"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My DH wants me to be his momma. Meaning I do everything for him, pay for everything, help him with everything, and hold his hand through every phase of his life. Does that just about cover it? LoL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Anon :16 me too! He's exactly the same. I feel like I have 4 kids.
    Anonymous