money for christmas

hi, im not sure if this is true but i heard something that obama is giving money for christmas is you are receiving assistance....does anyone know anything about that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• never heard of it.. would be nice. lol but there is NO money to be giving out like that so i dont think its true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I haven't heard anything like that either. But I can't imagine that there's extra money just lying around to be given out. I do not receive assistance but we are struggling very hard to give our daughter a christmas. It just seems a little unfair that people who already receive assistance keep on receiving more and more. Its alittle ridiculous actually. Jmo.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I've never heard of it. I doubt it though. Doesn't seem like something Obama would put money to .. I mean there's still auto plants needing money they can waste afterall.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2009