feel like crap! (not a question, just venting)

37 weeks today. was up from 3am to 6am with BH contractions. they werent bad this time, just mild and annoying. It's only the 2nd time I've ever had them. I had to go to bed at 7 last night because I felt like I was going to throw up! Then woke up at 3 thinking the same thing, and I've gone to the bathroom like 5 times with diarrhea (TMI, sorry). She was kicking me really REALLY hard last night. One kick was so hard it shook my whole body and woke my husband up, he thought I was kicking the bed! I'm being induced next Thursday for medical reasons, but if I could get her out of me RIGHT NOW, I would. I'd be so much happier if she just came early and naturally. Any tips? Have a good day!

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 9:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when those "braxton hicks" come get up and moving....walk...squat....dance....when you are sitting sit in a rocker type chair and rock while sitting...at this stage in pregnancy those could be real contractions....i thought i was having the baxtons with my DS but i went to the doctor for a check up and he said they were real one because i was dilating...they just were not continuous yet...try to stay active this will keep them coming! good luck! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• welcome to my world! I'm only 35 weeks though and i get BH all the time and a lot of them are annoying and uncomfortable. I'm up half the night, latley ive been getting a lot of headaches and been feeling nacious. I wish mine woul dget out too. Plus i want to meet him! lol if oyu figure something out let me know!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2009