There are no warnings about inhaling Lysol Disinfectant Spray?

There was a huge wasp in my house, I was holding my daughter (1 month old) and I had no swatter and no way to kill it, it refused to land. So me, thinking that disinfectant spray would kill the wasp but not be a big deal to spray in the air, sprayed the wasp. Nothing TOUCHED or came near my daughter, but now I am afraid she breathed it in the air. She doesn't smell like it and neither do I and you can't smell it in the room...should I freak out??? I feel like an idiot, I am like positive it didn't go near her before it left the air but I am still worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you are over reacting. If she had breathed in any or too much, she would have some difficulty breathing or would be coughing. Relax just a little Momma, if you are freaking out this much over Lysol, imagine how you are going to be over the really big things. Im sure your little one is just fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• There shouldn't NEED to be any warnings about breathing in Lysol spray.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• where was your common sense?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i think the bottle does have warning about not spraying around kids if you look at the small print... one time wont hurt her... next time use hair spray... it freezes the wings, doesnt kill them but they fall because they cannot fly and you can smash them... yeah you shouldnt breathe lysol... now you know.... if you are really pissed look again at the bottle, if there really is not a warning call them and talk to someone about it.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• OP here--I was just shocked at several warnings about eyes and whatnot, but nothing about ingesting it. I until now thought that lysol disinfectant spray was a no-rinse product.... I'm confident it wasn't on her.
    And no there is no warning about spraying it around children...but there should be. This incident has convinced me to switch to all-natural cleaning products lol.
    Anonymous