Christmas gifts for a 28 month old boy

Gift ideas last year was easy but he's more picky now and I'm not so sure. Any ideas?

iloveRiver

Asked by iloveRiver at 10:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• that would be almost 3 right??

colouring books, megablocks, geo trax train....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i think that the teach my toddler kit ( you can find it at toysrus.com) is awsome. my son is 24 months, and loves it, and its helping him learn.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 1:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My son is a little younger than yours (23 months) but we got him a wooden kitchen, a slicing set, other wooden food and stuff to go with it, and the Plan City Rescue Center. If you google Plan Toys Plan City you can see all the things that you can get to make your own little city, with roads, railways, buildings, people, vehicles, etc. It's very cool and my son LOVES it. (My cousin's kids have some) I also like that they are all wooden and made with non toxic dyes, etc. The one I got comes with a little helicopter, ambulance, fire truck and 3 little rescue people.

My mom is getting my son a Plasma car. It's a little ride on car with a steering wheel. When you turn the steering wheel back and forth it propels the car forward.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 4:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009