I am so happy its the end of the semester anyone else?

I've got two final exams and I have 9 more hours under my belt! woo hoo!! only three more semesters to go!! I feel like it will be forever until I finish! Anyone else looking foward to Christmas break?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im excited...VERY VERY excited..but you know whats even better, the begining of next semester when REFUND CHECKS COME OUT! we'll be buying x-mas gifts then.. lol!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yep, finals for me are Wednesday and graduation is TUESDAY the 15th.. OMG, I can not wait... Hang in there
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yeaaa, im finished on the 18th. I have until next december. whats your major? im in grad school majoring in human services, but my undergrad was in criminal justice
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm getting a BA in General Studies with a concentration on business, community service, and english linguistics. Pretty much a 4-year degree in nothing. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• lol
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I am getting a BA in general studies but I also am moving to another college for three more semesters I have off until January 15 so good I need the time to write!!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I used to be, but then I graduated last August. Just wanted to let you know that someday, somehow, it WILL be over... even if you're like me and have a baby at midterms of what would have been my last semester.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yeah i have two kids, but got my tubes tied. I'm really focused now i think
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm done with college and grad school already, but still looking forward to Christmas break for the kids to not have to get up when it's 20 degrees out. That means I don't have to get up either! 2 glorious weeks of sleeping in and snuggling down in the warm blankets. WOO HOO!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Awesome for you ladies who have long breaks coming up and for the lady at the top who is graduating!
    The college I attend has 'terms' instead of semesters and this term ends on the 26th, but our last assignment is due the 24th. The next term begins January 3rd.
    I love college and wish I could take every single course that interests me, regardless of the degree they belong to....lol. I would be in college forever and broke for the rest of my life.....LOL!
    Best wishes on your finals and have a great break!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2009