Baby Hands?

im sure this is normal i just wanted to see if anyones elses baby gets mad when they eat and violent ( as much as a 2 month old can ) when im feeding him he's usually calm at the beginning and towards the end of most bottles he starts swingin his arms and smacking at the bottle then jams his hands in his mouth and kinda locks up makes it hard to pull his arms away from his face so i can get the bottle back in...so yeah have any of you experianced this?
he's 2 months an a little over a week old and ff if that helps any

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have him checked for reflux or he's done and doesn't want any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• if he had reflux wouldnt he be spitting up alot? and he usually does want more but his hands get in his way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My friends DD would get very excited and anxious when she ate(FF if that matters), she would smack at the bottle. She had a cleft palette on the inside (minor, they compare it to drinking from a straw with a hole in it), so she had a special nipple that you could squeeze into her mouth. I don't think it was a problem for her, I think she was just ferocious when it came to food.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't think its anything to be concerned about.my baby does the same thing when he's hungry or eating
    mommy2Jayden21

Answer by mommy2Jayden21 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• When my son does that he generally wants to be burped o.o or is done.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2009