Spotting

I just took the test a wk. ago, and found out I'm preggers. I'm about 3 wks. late, and I went to the bathroom yesterday, and found that I was spotting. I felt a little tiny bit of pressure as well. This is my 4th preg. and this has never happened before, so I kinda freaked out. I called my ob, and was told to just make an appt. for a.s.a.p. and as long as I wasn't flowing heavier than my heaviest period, or cramping really bad, that I"d be ok. Has anyone gone through this? If so, was the baby born healthy or did you miscarry? I'm just worried, and never been through this.

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's very different for every person but my friend last week had to go to the er because she was bleeding very heavy and the baby was fine. If you had sex the night b4 that can make you spot.. spotting can also mean miscarry but it doesn't always mean that. just wait and see what the doctor says..spotting is normal for MANY woman! hope this helps and good luck!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• im 7 weeks with my 3rd child and i bleed for the first trimester on and off with all my preg. i have 2 very healthy girls and they were right on time and not comp. while i was pregnant ....... even with my 2nd i bleed kinda heavy and had blood clots and she was just fine hope this helped email me if u have anymore ? gl
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Thanks so much. I went to the docs. and she says everything looks ok, and I haven't spotted since, so hopefully everything will stay that way!!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2009