Does anyone Know??

ok so I was on Clomid for 2-3 months and got my period every month on time for the last 3-4 months.. well last month i stopped taking clomid and now I was suppose to get my period 12/4/09 but have no recieved it yet.. I took a test on Saturday and Sunday , but negative. Does Clomid help u get ur period or something and now that im off of it , i will be irregular?

Stefanie1115

Asked by Stefanie1115 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It makes you ovulate regularly which will in turn make your period regular. If you have delayed ovulation or lack of ovulation, your period will come late.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Oh okay Jademom07, I actually didnt track to see if or when i Ovulated so maybe im just late or just not getting a period this month.. Im usually ireegular so its no suprise that i didnt get my period.. I just thought since i was REGULAR the past couple months that it might stay liek that for a while.. guess not.. lol
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yes. Clomid helps you ovulate which helps give you a regular cycle. Stopping it will tinker with your cycle.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2009