help grandma!!!!

please watch these videos and get involved in this situation. this lady needs our help. she is over 90 years old, in perfect health. and the courts are ordering her to be removed from her home (where she has someone to care for her full time) and be placed into a nursing home. they are taking over her home, her money, her health decisions and her life without her permission!!!
she does not agree with what they are doing, we need to help her. they can not get away with this, if they do then you will be next!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ohwidow

please repost this, get the word out. we need to help this women.she has a heart of gold and would do the same for you if you were in this situation!!
adult protective services are not protecting her,they are harming her! we need to protect her from them!!

get all the info you can on this story. call your state senate, call congress, call the presidant!!! this has to stop!

USAF.Wife

Asked by USAF.Wife at 11:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Possibly her relatives want her money? It is a crime and I am not looking forward to being elderly. I hope someone does something to help her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• That's insane! Why shouldn't she stay in her home if she chooses too? It's her home.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 2:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• her relatives dont want her money...they dont want her in a home. adult protective services are the ones who are doing this to her.
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 2:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• exactly....its her home, and shes perfectly healthy enough to continue living there,even her dr said so.. it really ticks me off to see this happening to her....and many other elderly folks out there. these old people are the reason we are here today, and this is what they get???
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 2:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I take it she lives in OH. What part exactly? Who is her state rep? I will try to do what I can as far as writing to the state senators, and to Brown & Voinovich, but I think I would like a little more info on Evelyn in particular. What happened at the Dec. 3 hearing?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• all info can be found by watching her video's. the person who is posting them is a very dear friend of her. she has lots of info and will share with anyone willing to help.
    thank you so much.
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 5:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• all letters, cards of support etc can be sent to (dean is who has been her care taker up until the APS came and took her away)
    Evelyn S. C/O Dean Marinpietri
    PO Box 24524
    Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 5:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/user/ohwidow
    PLEASE CHECK THIS CHANNEL

Call APS (216) 420-6750 and tell them that the country knows about this and Evelyn Schwartz belongs home. Please go to http://www.youtube.com/user/ohwidow to offer help. ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES of Cleveland Ohio has taken this Elder's freedom away! Let's make a stand and get this brave woman's life back.
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2009