he wants to keep having sex after he's finished..

my boyfriend always wants to keep having sex after he's already finished. i mean yeah the sex is great and everything but im usually done when he's done. and i dont know how to tell him i don't want to keep going without making him feel bad. suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• You do realize that you are complaining about something that 3/4 of women wish they had lol. You just have to be honest
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• he probably wants to get you off again. Have you tried getting off twice in one session? It's lots of fun. Anyway to answer your question, just say once is enough and you are done. I don't think he'll get mad.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• When my DH is done. I just tell him to get off of me. I know that sounds mean. But I know when he is done. And I have told him, once is all you get.

Answer by louise2 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Just let him know that it was so incredible that you don't need for him to continue after.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Try saying you're tired or something. I've had that before. I think I said that or just said you can stop now.
    lacatrina

Answer by lacatrina at 12:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• If you're on top roll off and go to sleep. If he is on top, lay there and don't move. He should get the hint. Otherwise just tell him, I'm good let's go to sleep.
    Anonymous

• Hahahaha! I like the first response!!
    Anonymous

• I like the first response!! lol! When my fiance is done, he is DONE! Sex for us usually lasts 45 minutes on average, so neither of us has the strenght to do anything but roll over...lol. Tell him it was so amazing that you don't have the strength to go on.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Keep going how? Continuing intercourse or are we talking manual/oral?We usually go till we drop,so this is strange to me! Are you really tired? I can see that.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I TOTALLY agree with the first response. Even though he gets me off, it's just not long enough! I like enjoying the feeling of it for at least 5 minutes! It's literally done and over with on average in 1 minute. I don't like having sex in 1 minute every 2-3 days! That's like 3 minutes a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2009