what to get what to give..ahhhhhh!!

so my baby is going to be almost 4months by x-mas and I was wondering what I should get her for x-mas? She is my first baby and I havent really been around young infants, so I dont really know what stage they start playing with toys and wanting to look at books and all that...woow that sounds weird lol. So any advice and tips that yall do will be greatly appreciated =)

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't get my babies anything for Christmas before they were 2 years old. They are too young to know the difference and anything you get them now they will have outgrown by next year.

If she needs books, then buy her some cute board books. I'm a huge fan of the "Signing Times" videos that teach babies how to do sign language. Or the VTech V-Smile educational gaming console is neat too.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• my son was 8 months old his first xmas, but at 4 months old, you could get her some rattle toys! They have some fun ones which light up or play a tune, some also come with teethers! You could also get a cloth book which crinkles and has bright colors, or a crib toy you attach on the side which plays music... board books are great too! even if she doesnt show interest just yet, reading them to her and showing the objects in the book can be VERY stimulating and educational!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Fisher Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse - Lights up, plays soft classical music - a big hit with my DD at 4 months!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm getting my daughter one of those stationary entertainer things. She probably won't use it for another month, but that's okay. She will also be just over 4 months on Christmas.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009