How does anal sex with DH really make you feel?

Do you feel it's sexy...gross...or he lacks respect especially if you don't want him to do and he suddenly just sticks it in from behind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH isn't so careless that he'd just do it without suggesting first.

He asks sometimes (like once every couple of months) while we're having sex if I'd like to do it - and if I don't mind then he will, and If I'm not in the mood he respects that.

I don't really like it (it's not painful, it's just not that nice) - but I know he does, so I let him occasionally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My husband would have NEVER just "stick it in from behind" that is beyond disrespectful! We did have butt sex a few times but it was always planned out and talked about before hand.

I didnt like it one bit... it hurt and it made me feel "dirty" I cant explain it but I didnt like it however I did do it a few times during our marriage becuase I knew that he liked it and there were times that I wanted to make him feel good
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• it hurts
    Anonymous

• If he just stuck it in I would be pissed. My hub has done that once and long story short he never did it again. He wants to all the time and I really am opened to about anything but, when we try it hurts its just not meant to go there. We have gotten it in a couple of times but it does nothing for me......If we never did it or we never tried again there would be no love loss from my side. He thinks it sexy, I think its annoying.
    Anonymous

• i think it's gross and painful and unnatural. You shouldnt have to relax your muscles and think of something else while making love to your husband. jmo.
    Anonymous

• I have actually enjoyed it briefly and it can be hot, but as silly as it sounds I feel like it messes with my digestive system. I know that sounds weird and their may be no bases for it. I don't feel disrespected and its something I don't indulge my DH in anymore, I will give him a good BJ half the time he asks though:) and sometimes I just surprise him. Bottom line is I don't find it that pleasurable and it can certainly be uncomfortable.

Anonymous

• its not that pleasurable because the anus is the exit for your fecal matter, thats its purpose.
    Anonymous

• I've let him try once, and it hurts so bad
    Anonymous

• its not that pleasurable because the anus is the exit for your fecal matter, thats its purpose

Hey, I think millions of gay men might disagree....on the pleasure aspect.
    Anonymous

• I think it feels gross and uncomfortable. I try to relax enough for it, but in the end it just is not an erotic zone for me. Sometimes I have had to taken an ambien or something just to relax and let him. I have hemorrhoids and they flare up after anal sex. Not fun!
    Anonymous