Would you settle or wait?

I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for my "true love". I've been married but I never felt the way about him that a wife should for a husband. I was just so tired of being alone and had just got out of a relationship where I was crazy about the guy but he cheated on me. Anyway we ended up married after only 3 months of dating. We are separated now and I'm determined to find the one, or him find me. Anway, my question is, would you ever settle because you were simply lonely or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• speaking from 15 years of a miserable marriage because I "settled", I'd advise to wait.
    Anonymous

• No never settle. Settling will only leave you in postion 1 or 2 that you've already been through. Plus you wouldn't want someone settling on you just because they were lonely right? It wouldnt be fair to you, him or your children. Love is definately worth the wait. Be patient and in the meantime do things to improve yourself and your life.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Don't settle. The right man is definitely worth waiting for. Hold out for real love, for that relationship that just feels like it was the one you've been looking for your whole life. That is definitely worth the wait.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Why is he the wrong guy?u what happened ? Does he do any thing nice for you?Does he love you?
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 1:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009