what would be a reason for not getting your period...?

I had my son, started my period after 3 months, got it twice in a row. Got it in August, bled the whole month... and havent had it since.... tooken many pg tests, havent dtd with hubby finishing inside.... I dont know whats going on....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You may not be regular for a while, its normal. Also fluctuations in your weight can effect your cycle. Have you lost a lot of weight?

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• if u breastfeed that will screw it up, stress, birth control.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• So you're 3 mos PP? That in itself could be a reason. It can take a while before your body gets back into the normal swing of things. I'd probably double check with a doctor, maybe get a blood pregnancy test just to be sure though.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• well just because he doesnt FINISH inside doesnt mean he's not leaving any of his lil guys you could be pregnant and your too early to take a pg test
    Anonymous

• Not "finishing" inside doesn't have anything to do with anything!! ROFLMAO!!! You really think that will prevent pregnancy? lol Wow. I thought everyone knew withdrawal isn't a form of birthcontrol.

Wait it out and keep testing.
    Anonymous

• My son is almost 10 months old... i know that dtd without finishing inside is not a form of birth control... gheeze I love how people just assume things on here... it took me 3 months after he was born to get my period back, then I had it twice after that then bled for a month and havent had it since september .... have taken many tests and there all neg... I mean it wouldnt be a problem if I am prego, cuz we are married and want more kids...we are actually plannin on starting to try again in march... I just want to know why my period is not coming.... it will be easier to ttc if i know when to expect my period....
    Anonymous

• my son is almost 3 months and still no period for me...with my other two i bled the 4 weeks afterwards.stopped for a week.then got my period and my period was regular after that.im taking a test the end of this week because im paranoid!
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Go get a blood test and talk with your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2009