I need an income!!!!

there are all these work at home things but I've done two so far and unless I spent a crap load of money there was no way I could make money. We have hardly any extra money we live pay check to pay check and I cant afford to buy anything (after gaining weight from pregnancy I can only fit into one pair of pants). I'm tired of being screwed around and I cant get my license until after we get our money from taxes back. I NEED HELP please I need something releyable and something I will be able to earn money from please stop with this spend more than you make crap!!!!I'm fed up!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• So get off your hiney and go get a job. Even if it means working the grave yard shift. I'm tired of hearing people complain about not having a job, you can have a job. you have to be pressitant about the job. Go to a store that is open 24 hours and talk to a manager. you dont need a drivers liscense, your picture id will work. these work at home jobs are scams. if it sounds too good to be true than it usually is.
    Anonymous

• This is the poster, i use to walk to work but where we live there is nothing close I AM NOT LAZY!!!!!!!!!! right now work at home seems to b the only option my husband is active duty army and work almost 24/7 i will be getting a normal job once i get a license and thank you rkoloms for not being a jerk and judging me

Anonymous

• She's not judging you op. She's right. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. I have worked many places and many unreasonable places to keep an income. When there is a will there is a way. I took the bus, called a cab, walked etc. I have worked doing just about anything just to make it happen. It's kind of hard for people who don't know you to not pass judgments when you say you don't have a license, and you don't have a job. It's sort of the first thing that goes through someone's head. I'm telling this to you to empower you, not put you down. You are probably going to have to do something you really aren't used to doing if you want a job. You can't blame others for your problems, that just keeps you from succeeding. Good luck.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

PM me if you'd like...I'm happy to help with questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• maybe if you gave me just a little bit of respect, ive worked my ass off since i was little ive gone from homeless to having a house and we are able to pay our bills we just cant afford anything else. maybe if she gave some advice and didnt say i need to get off my hiney i wouldn't get mad i know the way i look but i have never had enough money to get my license and i soon will b able to so thanx for nothing
    Anonymous

• Op you really need to chill out. In no way or form did I disrespect you.I'm fact I think you are being disrespectful. I guess I just told you what you didn't want to hear! If you don't want honest opinions then don't post questions with your personal life in it. You act like everyone is supposed to know your entire story in one post and shouldn't say anything. Being anon doesn't help either. How are we supposed to know. I too have been homeless,and worse so you are preaching to the choir. By the looks of your attitude you may just stay right where you are!(That's right!Now I'm rude!)
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2009