Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my 9 months old son just ate a piece of rabbit poop, should I be worried?

Answer Question
 
O2Momma

Asked by O2Momma at 12:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • ? I would call his doctor or poison control
    maiahlynn

    Answer by maiahlynn at 12:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • my dog eats rabbit poop all the time lol not a kid i know but really theres nothing in rabbit poop that could hurt him but i would call his doctor to just make sure but if he's not vomitting or anything like that im sure he's fine
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • I would call your ped. I mean was it a pet rabbit or a wild rabbit because rabbits are prone to round worms.  The chances of baby getting them would be slim but it is very possible.

    But_Mommie

    Answer by But_Mommie at 12:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • She's a pet rabbit, healthy, never been outside. So I'm not too too worried, but I'm keeping an eye on him.
    O2Momma

    Answer by O2Momma at 1:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • If he starts pooping little rabbit pellets, turning blue and green, or vomiting then I would be concerned. Other than that, I wouldn't be to worried.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.