Coupon Clipping Help

I'm trying to get into the coupon saving extravaganza but I'm not sure how to go about it. Could you ladies help me out and tell me how you save on groceries where you get your coupons anything you can think of to help. I have 4 kids ages 8-14 and 3 of them are boys so they love to eat,especially my middle boy whos skinny as a rail no matter what I feed him lol..Ty Ladies..

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 12:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• coupons.com
    shortcuts.com
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 12:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• www.spendfreely.blogspot.com

best ever...lots of great coupon advice.
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• 1st you need to find the biggest paper in your area, it might not be in your state, but still available near you. I'm in Indiana and get the Chicago Tribune. Learn the stores around you, usually there's a good one for q's and an expensive one, and then Wal-Mart. The good one will have double or triple coupons up to a certain value. That is ALWAYS a better deal than WM. Their price matching doesn't include double coupons. Meat and produce will be cheaper too, so just stay away from WM altogether. Everything goes on sale in cycles - once every 3 months. Get over brand loyalties, and only use your q's when things are also on sale. Sale + double coupon = free or nearly free. Buy multiple papers so you have multiple coupons, and buy enough of whatever to last you 3 months. It's some trial and error to figure out how much it is. After 3 mos, you should only be buying what's free or almost + fresh produce.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Also, there are coupon/sale matching services. Try grocerygame.com, they have a free trial for a month. Even if you don't keep the service, getting their lists for a month will help you figure out exactly what you need to do, and the forums there are full of info.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Start signing up for blogs. These ladies are way better at finding savings than I am and if you sign up they send everything to you . I love their little hints too.
    Try fiddledeedeeblog.com or Living as mom. Many times they will have links to other blogs that you will find useful.
    Also try is one. They even have online classes you can join
    http://savingmoneyplan.com/
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009