need some tips...

i am trying to be a little more girlie and i dont really know what to do lol. does anybody have any tips?? such as what brand of make-up is the best, but wont break the bank?? i know i am a dork but any tips are appreciated!

Ronnies_Girl

Asked by Ronnies_Girl at 12:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Physician's Formula makeup is wonderful, especially for sensitive skin. Wear lipgloss, high heels, fix your hair..tweeze your eyebrows...IDK...whatever you are comfortable with. It's not about your appearance, but how you carry yourself. See beauty in yourself, and others will see it too! :D
    jamieobrien_84

Answer by jamieobrien_84 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Well, do you want to be more girly for yourself? Why be something you are not. One of my closest friends is not very girly. But she is married and has a baby. I think if you just have mascara, eyeliner and maybe subtle lip gloss you would be fine. Buy girly colored clothes, and maybe polish your nails. Don't over do. There is a fine line between girly and slutty. Good luck
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• mark. by avon is great makeup..and pretty cheap.. meetmark.com..if you like it message me..i can get you up to 25% off... plus the site has a few makeup tips too
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I actually prefer Mary Kay makeup. If you find a consultant they will help you find the proper shades for you and be able to help guide you in putting it on properly. I also liked to go and find some dresses and skirts that weren't overly dreesy and that I felf comfortable in. I wish you luck. I have been trfying to become a little more girly for the past few yearr, but I just closer to a tom boy.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• LOL Ive been there. I am tomboyish. I like perfume. Simple stud earrings are pretty and your kiddos wont grab at them.
    Loreal concealer - inner and outer corner of eyes and around nostrils
    Physicians Formula bronzer - If you dont want foundation but want good color

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• sometimes when i dont find deals on the expensive brand makeup, my usual "go to" brand is either the NYC or the wet and wild, some of the cheap brand isnt the greatest like thier lipstick but i seem to be find the name brand at my dollar store...the mabelline kind.

i dont know if stores just donate thier stuff to that certain dollar store or what but i usually check there when i can and watch out for the name brand stuff at the dollar stores.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• if you also have a walgreens, sometimes they have nice deals on makeup
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I love Cover Girl stuff.Get a good moisturizer,a compact,a neutral eyeshadow palette,mascara,and a tinted lipgloss.Less is more.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I just buy Cover Girl because it's affordable.
    I haven't worn makeup in about 6 years and just bought some new stuff for myself....felt kind of cool, too!
    I bought very light colors, though, so I wouldn't look garish or anything.
    I don't like a lot of things on my skin because I actually feel like I'm being 'smothered' when my pores are covered up, so I use a concealer stick on problem spots, then a light facial powder over the top, which I use a big brush to take the excess off, then a light blush, light eyeshadow, simple black mascara, and a simple colored lipstick. I have a hard time putting on eyeliner and keeping my fingers from my eyes, so I don't use it. My colors make a good daytime look when I am in the mood to look pretty.
    You can also go get a pretty haircut, buy a pretty top and new shoes, and a lady always feels pretty with sexy lingerie underneath. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009