Can I make the pain go away?

I started my period on friday and have had SEVERE cramps since. I do not know why I have never had cramps like this before! I am not pregnant and am not having a miscarriage. Is there a problem I could be having or can periods just get worse as you get older? I am losing my mind it hurts so bad. Do not know what to do!

wantherout08

Asked by wantherout08 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Health

• When I was younger I had cramps where I couldn't move, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Have you tried to put a heating pad on your tummy? Heat will sometime help. You could always try pamprin it was the only one that helped me. I would also suggest drinking a hot tea. Black tea would probably be best.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had heating pad on all day yesterday. I have tried midol and pamprin and advil... Nothing has helped does anyone know symptoms of endometrosis and how it starts?
    wantherout08

Answer by wantherout08 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009